1. Identifies business opportunities by listening to customer requirements and evaluating their needs to make a sale .
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending investment opportunities and service improvements.
4. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company educational
workshops; training; team meetings; participating in professional societies.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
GE Healthcare is recruiting sales intern to join their team. The sales internships are meant to bring you to the team...Apply For This Job
Market Development Executive vacancy in Interswitch. Interswitch is recruiting vibrant Market Development Executive that will move their team to the next level. Job...Apply For This Job
Job Description: An ideal candidate should have experience with selling anything professionally. A multi-industrial marketing experience is a plus. Must...Apply For This Job
Job Description Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing...Apply For This Job