• Accurate information, data analysis, and documentation are timely available to support situation analysis, sectoral input and reporting.
• Technical assistance are provided to the development and implementation of integrated Health & Nutrition strategies and approaches through participation and collaboration with internal and external partners.
• Work plan and objectives are effective and results are in time through technical support and coordination in consultation with all relevant partners.
• Project efficiency and effectiveness is enhance through effective implementation follow-up.
• Monitors Project implementation progress for adjustment and improvement of program delivery and sustainability. Gender sex aggregated data and inputs provided relevant to the Health & Nutrition programme
• Transparency is ensured for supply and non-supply assistance and disbursement of programme funds for Health & Nutrition.
• Maintains Effective partnership and working relationships for advocacy, technical coordination, information sharing and knowledge networking.
• Up-to-date programme information is kept available and reports prepared and shared with relevant stakeholders as required to support the Health & Nutrition programme by the effective implementation of integrated monitoring system.
• Maintains Emergency preparedness, and in emergencies, Provides emergency responses with effective coordination and in line with the Core Commitments for Children (CCCs) in Humanitarian Action, partnerships with the Health and Nutrition humanitarian actors gives strength within the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC).
• Accomplishment of other duties and responsibilities.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• University degree in Public Health and Nutrition, Child Development, Water Sanitation, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines
• A minimum of two years strongly relevant professional experience in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health and nutrition programmes. Professional work experience in a programme management function or a technical expert capacity in child survival & health care.
• Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency
• Fluency in English and Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
To submit your application, click on the link and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here
DO SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Company: GB Foods Africa Job Position: Regional Internal Control & Audit Manager Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana State: Accra Job...Apply For This Job
Description: Job Role Job Role Presents and informs healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacists, and hospitals) about the company products in order to...Apply For This Job
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988...Apply For This Job
Federal Medical Centre, Owerri Recruitment 2018 for job seekers who wish to do their “Residency Programme” with FMC Owerri, Imo...Apply For This Job